So....I know everyone of us is busy, so I am claiming that as why I haven't had any new posts lately. Soon after I made my blog spot, I fractured my tailbone. So it is sort of hard to sit infront of a computer. Not to mention all of the normal daily things I have to do and My sister-in-law had a planned c-section and welcomed Carson Thomas Erskine into the world on November 19th. Lucky for me, Jeremy got me a laptop for my birthday and as of an hour ago I have wireless internet. I only hope this doesn't make me lazy. I can say that you can expect to see many more blogs (including pictures, how about that) from me! Well, I hope you are all now very excited and antici
pating yo
u next story and pictures from The Cowell Family! TTFN
pating yo
u next story and pictures from The Cowell Family! TTFNHere is a pic of carson with me!
1 comment:
OMG- isn't he the cutest newborn I've ever seen!!! His face isn't even newborn-ish! Beautiful lil boy...just beautiful:) Congrats to Auntie Cristy!!! XOXO
Post a Comment