Thursday, February 19, 2009
Racing
I am so proud of Dylan for getting the hole shot last weekend and not being afraid at all of his new fast bike. He ended up with a 4th place trophy and was very happy about it. There was snow on the ground, it was 36 degrees and very slippy. All things considered a 4th place was awesome. He is really very good. I hope that he continues to do well and likes it as much in the future as he does now. I am thankful that Jeremy has an outlet both in his racing and working on D's bike and helping him become a better rider. I am glad that he has something to look forward to. I can't imagine what we would do all of the time if we didn't race and go camping. Of course there would be more time for friends and relatives, but, do you all have anytime for us!? I feel like I am flying through the weeks and can't hardly get a grip on any one thing. But as I talk to my friends and family it seems we are all in the same boat. No matter what our "one thing" is, that "one thing" drives us and carries us day in and day out without any time to take a breath. As soon as the day begins it is time to make dinner and get the kids to bed again. Many people ask me if I like going to the races every weekend. I really do! I am excited by it, and I love cheering for our friends, too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment