Thursday, October 23, 2008

Almost.........

..........Friday.
Today is the day I always here "do we have school tomorrow?" It's amazing how the kids feel the same way about the week ans us Adults do. That yearning for friday starts young, huh! We will be going away to a race this weekend. It is one of our favorite places to camp and the race is a "family enduro" so nothing to worry about. I am glad we have been going away every weekend because my trailer is still here and I am sort of in a packing groove. It will be a good weekend.

1 comment:

April Kennedy said...

Cristy,
Congrats on blogging! It really is a lot of fun and a great way to remember all that happens with our children...the good, the bad and the funny!

Have fun at the races this weekend! Kaia has her last gymnastics competition this weekend and then we will be in camping/riding mood.

Hey...go to my other blog...funkyvintagekitchen.blogspot.com and enter to win one of my halloween aprons. I will be drawing the winner on Saturday morning {while you are gone}. Tell Chrissy to go enter too...the more the merrier! Don't worry about the second part of the instructions...you don't need to post a link! Good luck!

P.S. if you have any blogging questions, don't hesitate to ask...that is how I learned most of what I know...asking in the comment field!!